The updates seem to be similar for each product line with a few minor additions for each product line. The snapshot below is taken from the web enhancement update list of fixes for Revit Architecture: Web Update SP3 build (20080101_2345):
- Improves stability when editing groups, saving views/groups to the library or creating a new project withtemplate set to “None”.
- Improves stability when upgrading or linking a project from Autodesk Revit Building 8.1/Revit Structure 2or older.
- Allows the ability to array face-based families placed on a vertical face.
- Allows the ability to maintain face-based instances on curved surfaces of a Revit link when the link isunloaded.
- Improves stability when selecting sections.
- Allows the ability to insert an electrical receptacle into a legend view.• Improves stability when accessing the Help menu in Revit Architecture on a computer with the Microsoft Windows Vista operating system.
- Improves stability when applying a view template to a sheet.
- Improve the performance of a view when it contains many objects with overridden graphics by element.